Check out our Featured Acquisitions page for November 2013 to see the new titles in the Law Library from last month!
A few sample titles:
- Reconstructing Contracts, Douglas G. Baird, 2013.
- Neoconservative Politics and the Supreme Court: Law, Power, and Democracy, Stephen M. Feldman, 2013.
- Human Trafficking Around the World: Hidden in Plain Sight, Stephanie Hepburn & Rita J. Simon, 2013.
And some of the new DVDs from this month:
- Conviction: The Incredible True Story of Betty Anne Waters: Betty Anne Waters is a young woman whose world is shattered when her beloved brother Kenny is convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison. Steadfastly convinced of his innocence, Betty Anne embarks on an 18-year journey to set Kenny free, using state-of-the-art forensic technology.
- L.A. Law: The Movie: In this television movie that reunites the cast of LA Law, founding partner Leland McKenzie retires and former partner Michael Kuzak returns to stop the execution of a past client. Meanwhile divorce attorney Arnie Becker deals with his own divorce.
- The Law in These Parts: Explores the four-decade-old Israeli military legal system in the Occupied Territories.
A selection of our new titles can be found on our “New Books” display atop the reference section in the library lobby.