- Election Administration in the United States: The State of Reform After Bush v. Gore, R. Michael Alvarez (ed.), 2014.
- Attacking Judges: How Advertising Influences State Supreme Court Elections, Melinda Hall, 2014.
- Law of the Jungle: the $19 Billion Legal Battle over Oil in the Rain Forest and the Lawyer Who'd Stop at Nothing to Win, Paul M. Barrett, 2014.
And the new DVDs from last month:
- The Castle, 2002. A family fights to keep their home when a nearby airport wants to expand into their land, taking their case as far as the High Court.
- Sacco and Vanzetti, 2006. Through interviews and their prison writings, documents the story of Italian immigrants and anarchists Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti who were executed for murder in 1927.
- True Grit, 2010. Following the murder of her father by hired hand Tom Chaney, 14-year-old farm girl Mattie Ross sets out to capture the killer along with a U.S. Marshall and a Texas Ranger.
A selection of our new titles can be found on our "New Books" display atop the reference section in the library lobby. Enjoy your browsing!